frequently asked questions
When is it?
19 January 2019,
7.30 – 9PM
where is it located?
what's the age limit?
One adult to every 3 children under the age of 9 must be present in the water for pool hire.
Girls aged 6 years or under.
are sisters allowed to come?
This is a brothers bonding event with their children only.
What kit shall i bring?
Please bring a swimming suit that is not too tight, and covers from the belly button to the knees.
Accesories such as goggles are allowed.
how can i book?
If you would like to come, then please fill in form for each individual. Confirmation is by payment to the FC account of £10 per person. This payment is non-refundable – all profits going back into the work. We will then confirm within one week. It is strictly on first come and first serve basis.
are there any regulations?
- One adult to every 3 children under the age of 9 must be present in the water for pool hire.
- Lifeguards should be notified in advance of any children with medical conditions (e.g
asthma, muscle injuries or heart problems)
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the hire start time to allow time to change
- Booking is solely based on first come first serve basis on the invitation list drawn by the FC team. Please do not forward.
- Children should change in the Leisure Pool changing area where you will find lockers available that are £1 and are refundable.
- Please may we remind you that additional food items can not be brought into the building unless purchased from the catering outlets on site.
who are friday circle?
Friday Circle is a local community organisation, aiming to inspire every Muslim in South London to take up their unique role in reviving the principles of Islam in wider society following the example of the Prophet (SAW) and his companions.