book your place now
booking fee is £55 per person.
frequently asked questions
When is it?
Friday 20th of March, to Sunday 22nd March 2020.
where is it located?
what's the age limit?
14 and over.
are sisters allowed to join?
No. This is a brothers event.
What kit shall i bring?
See kit list below.
how can i book?
If you would like to come, then please fill in form for each individual. Confirmation is by payment to the FC account of £55 per person. This payment is non-refundable – all profits going back into the work. It is strictly on first come and first serve basis.
are there any regulations?
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start time to allow time to unpack
- Booking is solely based on first come first serve basis on the invitation list drawn by the FC team. Please do not forward.
who are friday circle?
Friday Circle is a local community organisation, aiming to inspire every Muslim in South London to take up their unique role in reviving the principles of Islam in wider society following the example of the Prophet (SAW) and his companions.
- Note book and pens
- Drinking bottle
- Bowl with a sealing lid if possible.
- Spoon & fork
- Hard Plastic/metal cup or mug
- Sleeping bag
- Ground mat (to act as a mattress and protection for the sleeping bag) – optional
- Good hiking boots or trainers (water proof or water resistant would be preferable)
- Water proof outer clothing – i.e. top (raincoat) & waterproof trousers (Should also be breathable if possible)
- Pocket tissues
- Any medication currently being taken (e.g. Asthma pumps, etc).
- Spare inner cloths
- Sports Clothing including appropriate footwear (weather dependant)
- 2 Extra pairs of socks
- 1 extra set of clothes (trousers, top and underwear)
- Zip up cardigan, fleece top (or sweater)
- Toothpaste / toothbrush
- Small towel
- Toiletry bag for storing above items.
- Plastic Bag (for dirty Clothes)
- Spare plastic bags (carrier bags/black bin bags to store dirty and wet clothes)
- Indoor slippers and/or Sandals for use in the toilets and showers